My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Late Breaking News

The CEVEC Dinner/Dance was tonight.
My mom snuck in and took two pictures before we went home.
.
Here I am with my dancing partner Brandon.

This is my friend Kara. She went to Brush High School with me.





7 comments:

sheree said...

how fun!!

hjoy said...

looks like you had a wonderful time

hapagirlhapafamily said...

Aren't mothers great at sneaking in! I can't wait to do the same to my kiddos :)

rickismom said...

It sounds like you had a nice time!

Mrs Wibbs said...

Sarah, you look really beautiful!!

SunflowerMom said...

Looks like a fun night!

Shawndi84 said...

What a fun night! I have missed reading your blog and seeing all of your fun pictures!! It looks like girl scouts was a blast!!