My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Late Breaking News 10/19/08

Hey Dad, Me and Mom are still in Columbus. We went to Panera at Kingsdale for lunch. My laptop worked perfect. Mom got me all hooked up to the WiFi and now I am surfing the Disney site.



So we're driving down Tremont and I spot this car. I scream "Mom pull over."


Oh perfect. The sign says it is a model year 1990, which means it was built the year I was born. It is Scarlet, Dad. Just the color I want.


Mom says if we get it this week we still have time to be in the OSU Homecoming Parade Friday night. So call mom OK. She has the number to reach the seller.


I'm saying good-bye to my dream car.



video

Here's a little message for you, Dad.

P.S. Honey, Really I had nothing to do with this. I don't know where Sarah comes up with these ideas sometimes. We will be home around 8:00. XOXO.

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Sarah, what a cool car! AND you have the same laptop as I do! How fun!

RK said...

Very nice! I hope you get it for the BEST birthday present! :o) Come on, Dad!

sheree said...

haha! Too funny. I wonder if dad will come through ;)

JRS said...

Way to pull on those heart strings Sarah! How can a Daddy resist?

hjoy said...

Sarah, that is a beautiful car.

Tricia said...

Hey! I want that car too!!!!

JennyH said...

Nice car! Come on dad!!

Tracey said...

That is one SWEET Ride! And you would look AWESOME driving it! I am sure you will one day! That is my dream car too! All my kids won't fit though... LOL

WheresMyAngels said...

I love it! My daughter would be all over that car, especially my 16 year old. I told her she should study that drivers manual I gave her but so far, she hasn't bothered.

Celine said...

Oh I love that car Sarah!
I have the same laptop as you except it's pink! :)

Mrs Wibbs said...

Hey Sarah, you are too funny!! Thanks for visiting my blog and saying hello to Tom and me... I am looking forward to getting to know you, you are a wonderful young lady :o)
I like your taste in cars by the way... I also like red cars!
Rachel xox

SunflowerMom said...

Hee, hee! Good luck with that! No way my parents would of bought a fast car like that for me or my sisters. We learned to drive on a huge old Ford pickup. My dad said, that way when we crash it he knows at least we were in tank!