My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 42

Fall Formal 2005
I am a sophomore in High School

Well, how do I look?

My mom loves this photo because she says she can see my cute little nose both from the front and from the side. Do you like my necklace? I made it in a jewelry program I am in at a the job center I go to called CEVEC.


It has been raining but my mom wanted to be sure to take one picture by the burning bush. My dress is almost the same color.

Oh my gosh, I have been dancing the night away and my feet are killing me. So I took them off. My shoes that is.

Here I am with Anthony. Remember him from the Thanksgiving feast at school? I knew you would see him again. We are more grown up now. We had a good time.

20 comments:

Becca said...

Gorgeous dress! I love these Fall Memories--they make me think of some of my own, and I hope that my daughter has wonderful memories like these, as well.

Cammie Heflin said...

You look gorgeous Sarah!

Maureen said...

Sarah, you look so beautiful! It looks like you had a great time.

sheree said...

sarah- you looked absolutely beautiful. I love that red dress :)

Shawndi84 said...

You look so beautiful! I love your necklace too!!

Terri said...

Beautiful dress!

Lacia said...

You look so beautiful!! LOVE your dress, especially the colour.

Thanks for your comment on my blog too!!

The Bliss Family said...

The dress looks great on you. I love the red. I can't wait for more Fall Memories. It's been fun tracking your blog.

Lisa

JRS said...

Gorgeous girl. Gorgeous dress. Pop on by my blog to get an award I tagged you with.
---Jen (
post titled "Cool Awards"

Mary said...

Beautiful!

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Red is my favorite color, so . . .

Kim said...

Very nice! I love the color!

narretto said...

you look so pretty in red... the dress and necklace are just perfect for you

hjoy said...

You look beautiful, love the dress.

SunflowerMom said...

How pretty!

Monica said...

I LOVE YOUR DRESS!! And you look beautiful!!!

Tara Marie said...

Oh Sarah.....I love looking at your photographs and hearing about your adventures. You bring me such great joy and I so look forward to the day that my little girl is going to Fall formals also!!!! Your dress was so beautiful!

JennyH said...

I love that pretty dress. You are so beautiful!

WheresMyAngels said...

I still can't get over how you sometimes look like my daughter Mercede. Thank goodness you aren't as ummm wild!! lol

Michelle said...

I love the color of your dress! You pick out such beautiful dresses for the formal dances!