My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 27

Back to my Girl Scout trip to Chicago. So we finished our dinner at the American Girl store and then we decided to head over to do a little shopping at Water Tower Place. I saw these neat pillars so I snuck behind one of them to hide. My mom was screaming, "SARAH...SARAH...SARAH WHERE ARE YOU." I love to do that to her. Then I casually lean against it in my model pose. She just shakes her head.


Now this is one amazing toy store.

Back to the Chicago Youth Hostel. We play some ping pong before heading to bed.


I am pretty good at ping pong. This is my best friend Stacy playing with me.


Do you notice I have been posing alot on this trip? It must be from watching Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen movies. I love those twins.

No comments: