My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 9

Halloween 1994
TJ really wanted to be a devil this year,
so my mom made me a white satin puffy dress with
gold sparkly tulle and shinny gold angel wings.
She called it "a balancing act."

My dad says, I was born an angel.

It was so cold out this year.

Can you see my teeth chattering?

6 comments:

RK said...

You make a VERY sweet angel, Sarah!

Shawndi84 said...

OH I love these ones... they might be my favorite so far!! I'm just waiting for your little brother to start rolling into the pictures.. we still have a few more days huh?! :)

**WOW- you made the angel costume- That is talent!**

sheree said...

love the "balancing act."

Both you and TJ were pretty darn cute ;)

Michelle said...

Balancing act - very cute!

Sarah, you are the cutest angel!

Celine said...

Aww those are great pics Sarah!
You looked so cute as an angel! :)
Thanks for sharing pics with us!

Kacey Bode said...

I love this costume, Ella is going to be an angel for Halloween this year!!