My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 7

Fall 1993

Going on a little autumn adventure.

To the waterfall in Chagrin Falls.


How do you like my hot pink suede boots?

I loved those boots.

I guess I became a shoe girl at the age of 4.

My mom used to braid my hair

when it was wet to make it curly.
I simply adore my big brother.

9 comments:

Cammie Heflin said...

Sarah, thank you for visiting my blog! Yours is awesome, I loved reading it! I'm adding it to my blog list, come check us out anytime!

Shawndi84 said...

CUTE!! I love the pink suede boots- matches the coat perfect!! It looks like you guys had a really fun childhood!!

SunflowerMom said...

I think pink should be your signature color! I have stick straight hair too and loved my wavy post-braid hair.

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

My mom used to braid my hair when it was wet too!!

Tara Marie said...

Love that pink Sarah......it is my favorite color.

I braid my girls hair often [including Emma Sage's] to make it wavey.

I'm loving your sharing your fall outings.....look how you have grown!

Michelle said...

what sweet pics of you and your brother! Thanks for sharing all the pics from your childhood - what an adorable girl you were :)

Mary said...

Eric finished medical school at the Cleveland Clinic so we lived in South Euclid for a couple of years. I have a picture of us taken in December of 2004 with the waterfall behind us! It brings back great memories because I delivered Greg less than two weeks after visiting. We plan to go back sometime. I can't wait.

Jessica said...

I love those boots too. By the way, I nominated you for a blog award! Check out my site for more info...

rylie's mom said...

I'm really enjoying all your fall memory pictures! Thanks for sharing.