My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, October 6, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 6

Halloween 1992

What costume should I wear for my fourth trick-or-treat night?
Clowns again?

TJ is going to be a clown.

Look how much I grew this year. My costume is so short.

Maybe I should be a dinosaur?

What I really want to be is a Dalmation Dog.

This is about the time that I became obsessed with Disney movies.

If someone played a song from a Disney Movie,

I could tell you which movie it came from by

just hearing the first few seconds of the song.


6 comments:

SunflowerMom said...

Wow, you did grow a lot in one year! Cute costumes!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

How ironic that you don't like clowns and dressed as one for two years!

Anonymous said...

Sarah you are the cutest dalmation dog ever. I declare you officially number 102. I can't wait to see what you wear next year. I hope we get to see tommorrow. I have been following your halloween adventures each day.

Kim said...

You make such a cute clown!

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Oh my goodness! I love all of your costumes - I think that the dalmatian is my favorite!

Tracey said...

I don't like clowns much - but you sure do make a cute one!