My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 5

Halloween Night 1991

I was a cute little clown.

This was my favorite slide.

I would go up and down all day long.

I wonder why I hate clowns today?

I don't look so scary, do I?

Here is TJ in his award winning

"cowboy on a horse" costume.

11 comments:

lisavengesta said...

well, i don't like clowns, but i think you might be the cutest little clown ever! your brother's costume was too cute too :)

JRS said...

Cute costumes!
---Jen

Cortney said...

Such a cutie!!

Cleo said...

Cute pictures!!!. Thank you so much for sharing so many beautiful memories Sarah!!!

Michelle said...

Little clowns are so cute, and you were the cutest of them all!

Lianna said...

Oh Sarah, you were an adorable clown! I think that you are the cutest clown I've ever seen! This year, Gabe (my son) is going to be a dragon again for Halloween. I can't wait!

sheree said...

I love your clown costume sarah! SO cute!

Jen said...

Cute costume, but I don't like clowns these days either! :)

Momma M said...

Great costumes. You were a very cute clown and I love your brothers cowboy on a horse costume!

Sarahlynn said...

You made an adorable clown!

We're going to Disney World in a few weeks, and we'll definitely think of you and your dalmatian costume while we're there.

Amy said...

Hi Sarah,
I just wanted to say that I love your blog. Thanks for sharing all these wonderful pictures of you and your family.:)
Amy