My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 43

November 2005...how cool is this...the Brush High School Football Team is playing in the Cleveland Browns stadium, so TJ gets to march on the field.

Do you like my retro letter jacket? It was my dad's in high school. He went to the same high school we go to. He played soccer. He was the goalie just like Matt is now.

Here they come...

This is TJ with his good friend Brian.

What a dapper dude. I am proud of you TJ.

No comments: