My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 4


September 29, 1991

Fun at the Farm Park

How do I get out of here?

I guess I will just sit down until someone finds me.

TJ to the rescue.

He always looks out for me.

I am two years old and having fun riding in the stroller.


5 comments:

Cleo said...

Cute pictures Sarah!!!. =)

Mary said...

I am loving all these fall memories with pictures! They are adorable!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I love all of your old pictures and sweet memories! Thanks for sharing such wonderful times!

Shawndi84 said...

I'm glad someone else experienced the "girly worries"... :) These fall memory pictures are so cute- Sarah you look exactly the same now as you did then!! Pretty girl!

Lianna said...

I love this whole idea of memories!!! Brilliant! (And you are too cute!!!)