My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 31

Halloween 2002
I am 13 years old.

I decided to be a Cleveland Indians player. They were doing pretty good that year. It is so cold out. I had to wear lots of layers, jeans, and gloves. I have so much on, I can hardly move.

Matt is now 6 years old and he is obnoxious. I think this will be the last year I go trick-or-treating with him. Do you know what he is this year? I don't. Something to do with Star Wars I think.

You know it is cold when grandpa is wearing a hat. The cold did not bother Matthew. He and grandpa walked for miles. Not me, forget it. Plus my dad let me in on a clue: the day after Halloween, bags of Reese's Cups are half price. I guess Halloween lost it's luster for me now that I am a teenager.

2 comments:

John S. said...

"Matt is now 6 years old and he is obnoxious. I think this will be the last year I go trick-or-treating with him." <= FUNNY!!!

My name is Sarah said...

TJ is that you???