My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 30

Halloween 2001

I wore my baseball uniform again. Matt was Batman.
This is TJ... LOL, not really. This is the year he decided to climb on the roof and throw plastic spiders at the kids when they came up to the porch. Ewww, scary....

Grandpa would drive up from Canton to take Matt trick-or-treating. Sometimes I would go with them. I really like staying home and handing out the candy though.

Matt got a pencil at one of the houses and he looks pretty excited about it. Me, well I prefer Reese's Cups.

3 comments:

sheree said...

haha...I prefer reese cups too! ;)

Mary said...

Sarah, Leah's brother, Greg, loves Batman! He would love Matt's costume!

RK said...

Reese's cups are the best!!

How neat that Grandpa would come up to go trick-or-treating with you guys. You have a pretty great family, Sarah!