My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory #3

Halloween Night 1990

I'm a cute little kitty cat in a very big chair.


I am 14 months old.

Grrrrrrrr........
You are a very scary tiger, TJ.

Our last stop would be at our Grandparent's house.

TJ would show them all the candy he collected.

Sitting on Grandpa Ely's lap.

12 comments:

datri said...

TOO CUTE!!!

Cleo said...

Lovely pictures!!!. :)

RK said...

Oh my, how adorable! I just love seeing your pictures from when you were little! :o)

Traci said...

What a cute kittie!

SunflowerMom said...

How cute! I bought a black kitty shirt like that for my little baby to wear on Halloween.

Cynthia said...

I love the kitty costume! You and your brother made great cats!

Tara Marie said...

Sarah, you are one cute Kitty-Kat!

My oldest daughter I call Kat!!!

JennyH said...

What a cutie! I love that cat costume. Yeah, that chair looks very big!

Jen said...

I love your black cat costume! And your brother's tiger is a good one...my son Evan is going to wear a tiger costume this year.

Cheri said...

ooohhhh so cute!

Michelle said...

Super cute! It's so much fun to see the pictures from when you were so small!

Lianna said...

Your big bro is quite the tiger! Very cute!