My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 28

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW

October 28, 1996
My grandma & grandpa brought me to the hospital to meet my little brother. Look how silly my face is. I guess I wasn't sure if he was real.
My mom let me feed him. He was really hungry.

And then I knew I had to burb him, just like on television.

TJ was 8 1/2 and I was 7. I think TJ was happy to have a little brother.




9 comments:

sheree said...

so cute! I can tell you are such a great older sister Sarah! :)

Anonymous said...

OH you are the cutest!! And as said above... A "great" Sister!

A&A Grandma

SunflowerMom said...

Happy Birthday to your little brother!

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

You make the greatest sister! Such cute pictures.

Tsquared417 said...

You made me cry...in a happy way! You look like you are a wonderful sister and friend. I'm sure you inspire many!! I'll be back to see more!!

Cammie Heflin said...

You guys are soo cute! Happy Bday Matthew!

Mrs Wibbs said...

Oh wow these are lovely lovely pictures Sarah!! I love the one of you feeding your baby brother, and then of you burping him :o)

Shawndi84 said...

These pictures are so dang cute!!
I have tagged you and your mom Sarah.. go to my blog to check it out!

Michelle said...

Sarah, you are such a good big sister!