My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 26

Dining at the American Girl Cafe...




My fellow Girl Scouts let me sit at the head of the table.


I'm taking pictures again.


Hello.....Dinner has arrived. Look how cute this cart is.
The waitress let me push it in.

TaaDaa...








4 comments:

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

That looks like so much fun! I've always wanted to go to the American Girl Cafe!!

Mary said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun. I'm going to have to adopt a girl or find some way to get to do all of these fun girl things. I have two boys and while they are tons of fun they sure wouldn't enjoy a teaparty :-)

SunflowerMom said...

What fun! I was just looking at an American Girl catalog this week. It must be cool to go there in person!

JennyH said...

That is a cute cart! My then 4 year old Daughter went last summer. She liked it but I still think she may have been too young to early enjoy it. Looks like you and your friends had a great time.