My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 25

Shhhhh....We had to be very quiet and I had to put my camera away. We started our Saturday at the Art Institute of Chicago. There was a very famous exhibit called Monet that we got to see. The paintings were very pretty.

Then we were off to our main event...The American Girl store. First, we saw a show called Circle of Friends:An American Girls Musical. The actors were our age. It was very good.



After the show we got to hang out in the store for a while.


Here is me and Jenny goofing around.


I found this really cool CD player and microphone. I think I will put this on my Christmas list.


Oh the Bitty Babies are so cute.


Look at this cute tent. There are so many cool things to choose from.






2 comments:

narretto said...

Yes the HSM3 was great and my kids really liked it too, of course we liked the first 2.
How fun to go to the American Girl store, I bet you had a blast, that is on all of my girls' christmas list. We would love to go to one on the stores but the closest on is 8 hours from our house. Do you live near one of the stores?

Michelle said...

Ooh, I love Monet! The American Girl store looks like fun, too. We've never been there.