My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 24

Back to my Girl Scout trip to Chicago... At the end of the last posting, mean ole Mrs. Ely said "No Taxi." So we had to go looking for that subway station again. Ahhhhh, we found it.

Ughhhh, just like in the movies. The escalator to get back to the top is never working. I have this thing about needing to be the last one up the steps. My friends all know it, so they go before me and then up I come.

Well we made it back to the Chicago Youth Hostel. Our room was like a big dormitory.

I picked a top bunk. Once I got up there I had to have everyone hand me my stuff.


After we got our pj's on, we hung out and listened to our music. I had fun.


Tommorrow is the big day. I can hardly wait...






































































































































































































No comments: