My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 23

Finally we arrive at the Rainforest Cafe...

Earth to Mrs. Ely...Subways are underground...
We walked and walked and walked and walked, looking for the entrance to the subway to take us to this destination. Except my mom(that would be Mrs. Ely) was looking up and we should have been looking down. But we finally arrived.
This is a fun restaurant. I think Jenny found a new boyfriend.


What a fish tank!!!

Holy cow, what a gift store. Say "cheese."


Oh yes, my favorite meal...chicken fingers and french fries with a big huge blob of catsup.


What is so funny? We had so much fun. We were always being silly.
That's what I love about Girl Scouts, just hanging out with my friends.

Mean ole Mrs. Ely says, "No taxi," so now we have to try and find that subway station again...












4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the dance tonight! I am looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing which dress you picked.

Andy and Ellen Stumbo said...

I love the aquariums they have there!
Sarah, seeing you is such an inspiration. And how did you get so cute!

sheree said...

looks like so much fun! I love rainforest cafe :)

cortina said...

hi sarah! i love your blog! keep it up!

thanks for visiting my blog too.xoxo