My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 14

October 1997
Playing in the leaves is one of our favorite things to do each fall.
This is the first year we brought Matthew out.

I think he loved it.

We are going to play hide and seek.

Do you think they will see me behind this tree?

Guess not, so maybe I will just dance with the tree.

9 comments:

Laurie said...

Hi Sarah! I wanted you to know how much I enjoy reading your posts. Thanks so much for sharing your memories and thoughts :)

I'm going to link your blog to mine I love it so much!

RK said...

I just love your great hairstyles from these older pictures! You have good taste!! :o)

sheree said...

look at your hair Sarah! I wish I had hair that pretty!

JRS said...

It's all about the hair. I sure hope Soph has such a beautiful head of hair someday.
---Jen

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful place it is where you live, you guys have SO much fun and do so many things. A cute little family too I must say.

A'reian and Anthony's Grandma

Chris said...

Your hair was so long in these photos, and so pretty. Looks like you and your brothers love the fall.

October is my favorite month too.

Hey, were you happy that the Browns won last night?

Lianna said...

You are a gorgeous gal! And that hair! Talk about beautiful! I love your fall memories!

Mary said...

Wow, look at your hair! I'm jealous! By the looks of it, so is everyone else!

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

You have such long and pretty hair! I still love playing in the leaves - it's so much fun.