My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 13

One year later...
October 1997
Look how big my little brother is already.

Matt is almost one, TJ is 9 1/2 and I am eight.

This is the sand box at Kiddie Company.

TJ and I went to nursery school here and now Matt is too.

My mom went back to work three days a week.

TJ wants Matt to sit still but he just wants to run around,

so I am getting ready to chase him.

3 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...

I love your overalls. My daughters both used to wear them years ago. I wish they still made them because my 4 year old's pants keep falling down and those would of helped ;)

sheree said...

yeah...that little brother didn't stay little for very long, did he? ;)

Great pictures! Love the pigtails!

SunflowerMom said...

Looks like your mom sure was lucky to have you and TJ to chase after your little brother!