My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory #12

Presenting My Little Brother...
Matthew Richard
Born on October 28, 1996
1:38 p.m.
7 pounds, 10 ounces
19 inches

We are now a trio: John, Sarah & Matthew

Don't cry little guy. I will take care of you.

That's better. I think he is praying.

8 comments:

Debbie Yost said...

How sweet!

Sarah, I have really been enjoying these pictures. Even though I KNOW Peanut is more than her diagnosis, somehow reading your blog; just a girl writing about her life and family who happens to have Ds; makes it more real and strengthens my hope. I am grateful to you, your mother, and your family for paving the way for my little girl. I know her life will be easier because of the work you have done to make Down syndrome less about the diagnosis and more about the person.

Thank you.

Debbie

narretto said...

I have been enjoying your pictures, I love the halloween picture you were a darling angel.

sheree said...

haha! I think he was praying too :)

RK said...

That looks like a trio ready to have some fun! Isn't it fun to look back at these old pictures!

Kacey Bode said...

Awww, so sweet!! I bet you are a great big sister!!

Mary said...

Sarah you stopped by and left a comment on my new blog. Thank you! I've been enjoying reading your blog today. I hope my Riley gets to take a beautiful princess to the prom some day. I'll be checking back to see what adventures you and your family are up to.

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

You make a beautiful family of three. What a great big sister you are!

Lianna said...

Beautiful family!