My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 11

Halloween 1996

Do you notice something different about my smile?


My Grandma and Grandpa gave me my first

American Girl doll for my 7th birthday in August.

Everyone kept telling me we looked so much alike.

So for Halloween, I decided to be an American Girl doll.

9 comments:

JRS said...

Sarah, I tagged you on my blog to write 6 random facts about yourself on your blog. Feel free to play or pass, but I'd love to read your responses. Read about it on my blog below.
---Jen
www.rejenerations.blogspot.com

Cynthia said...

I thought you had one of those "My Twin" dolls!
What great pictures... I bet it was fun.

Anonymous said...

Sarah~
You are so cute! Such an inspiration... I check on your site thru my grandkids' blog.

Areian and Anthony's Grandma

Charissa said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I love your blog! I'll be back for a visit soon....

Anonymous said...

Sarah, You lost a tooth. I bet the tooth fairy came to your house. You are so cute with your doll. My granddaughter wants to go to Chicago to the American Girl store. Have you ever been there?

Kim said...

That is so sweet!She does look like you! My older girls have American Girl dolls too!

sheree said...

that is too cute! I love the last picture :)

Shawndi84 said...

You and your doll look JUST ALIKE! A'Reian is getting a My Twinn doll for her birthday! I can't wait!!

Michelle said...

I love that you were an American Girl for Halloween! Neat idea!