My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 10

Halloween 1995

Two cuties from the Dawg Pound...rfff, rffff
TJ is 7 1/2 and I am 6 years old in this picture.
We know the Browns aren't so good, but we still cheer for them.

6 comments:

JRS said...

Very cute! ---Jen

waldenhouse said...

Now that picture screams Fall. And I love the pigtails.
The Dog song? It startled the heck out of me because my volume was cranked up. lol.

sheree said...

SO cute!! :)

SunflowerMom said...

I nominated you for the Kick Ass Blogger Club, in case you haven't been nominated already! Check out my blog for info.

Tracey said...

This is sooo cute! It defintley says fall...

Debbie Yost said...

I don't know much about the Brown's record, but we have the Chiefs around here. They have been struggling for several years, but we continue to root for them! One of these days they have to turn around, right?