My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Favorite Fall Memory # 15

September 1998
Time for a little apple picking.

Poor TJ. He spent most of his time chasing after Matt.
And boy can that little kid run.

I am looking for the perfect apple. I think this is it.

We are at Patterson's Fruit Farm in Chesterland.
The Patterson's have a son, Andy, who just happens to be Down syndrome.
Mrs. Patterson was the mom who founded the Upside of Downs for Cleveland.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah I love hearing about your favorite fall memories but I must say, I am very curious about which dress you chose. Are you going to leave us in suspense until winter??

My name is Sarah said...

Thanks for asking about the dress. The dinner/dance is on 10/23, so I should have a post soon after.

sheree said...

that is soo cool sarah! I am loving all of these pictures :)

Mamarazzi said...

CUTE pics...GREAT memories!

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to seeing which dress you picked and hearing all about the dance. I am sure you will look beautiful no mater which dress you choose. . . but of course, I am hoping you pick the one I picked! ;- )

Mary said...

Wow, that is so interesting! I had no idea. Patterson's was the first farm we took Greg. Good memories.