My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Even Later Breaking News

Oh Yea!!! High School Musical 3 - It's the Best!!! I am so in LOVE with Troy Bolton a.k.a. Zac Efron. The music is so good I am dancing out of the theater.



9 comments:

narretto said...

Hi Sarah,
I brought my girls to see HSM last night. Did you love it? We thought it was great. You look like you had a fun time. HAve a great day!!!!

JRS said...

Glad you got to see it and had such fun! ---Jen

datri said...

So cool you got to see HSM3! I was going to take my 7 year old to see it this weekend, but she got sick, so we have to wait until next weekend.

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

I'm so glad that you got to see it and it was great!!

Debbie Yost said...

Looks like you did! Glad you enjoyed it.

Kim said...

Oh my girls would be SO jealous! They haven't gone yet.

Hey....go visit my blog...you've been tagged.

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you go to see HSM3! It looks like fun!

Cheri said...

Hi Sarah,

That is a cute picture of you. We hope to see the movie soon too. My older son has really gotten into HSM. I've visited your blog many times but not commented until today...I really enjoy reading it! :)

Cheri (Luke and Reid's mom)

WheresMyAngels said...

What, it is out already? I don't like it but I could of sent the girls to it with my friend! My Cheyenne is all about it.