My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Some Day My Prince Will Come

Could this be him?
April 29, 1991
Hey Alex, don't cry little buddy. It's not that bad.
They always make us do this messy stuff.
Miss Jackie says something about tactile stimulation.

December 2006

Hey Alex, Whatz Up? Haven't seen you around for a few years.

Hmm...He's looking pretty handsome....

May 2008

Yes!!!!! Alex is going to the prom with me!!!

5 comments:

Cleo said...

I'm happy for you Sarah!!!. Yes, Alex is handsome. :o))

Anonymous said...

oh Sarah! You look so beautiful in your dress! It's gorgeous!!! When is your prom? I hope you have a wonderful time!

Love,
Allie

Sabrina said...

Your dress is beautiful!

To Mom: Thank you so much for the post on Abbi's blog about music therapy. I have been praying for days about doing this with Abbi but unsure if it would help. Your post was a God send.

Mary said...

Wow, what a beautiful dress!

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet. I can't believe you met your "prince charming" whenyou were babies. That is too cute.