My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Our Coach Awaits

This does not look like a pumpkin.


This is my friend Angelo and his date.

We invited him to ride with us.

Hmm, I'm thinking like a movie star....

Here comes Alex's teacher from preschool.

We are so happy.


Time to go for a ride.





7 comments:

rae said...

Sarah, I love your blog and you look so beautiful in your dress. I have a son who has Down syndrome, he is 5 years old. You are so inspiring... thank you for sharing your life.
rae

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Hi Sarah!

I am so glad you stopped by our blog. You are doing a fantastic job with yours. I have been doing a lot of reading since I got here. You and your mom sound like wonderful people! I just love your dress! You look like Cinderella for sure! And I have to say that I am not crazy about waxing either, but I sure like how it looks when it's done! You are such an inspiration and a beautiful young lady!

RK said...

Wow! I've never taken a ride in such a big limo ever! It's very cool that your friends went along with you. I bet that was fun. You all look ready to have a really good time at the prom!

Cleo said...

Beautiful pictures Sarah!!!. I voted for the hot pink dress. :D

LittleWolffs5 said...

Oh my goodness you do look like a Princess in that light blue dress!! Beautiful!!

What a huge limo!!

I love your blog!
RM

Jessica said...

Sarah, thanks for visiting my blog. You are beautiful and quite an inspiration. You really do look like a princess in these pictures. I look forward to following your posts here.

The Bliss Family said...

Wow!!! You look so beautiful! The dress looks great on you. Good choice. I'm glad you had a great time. You are definitely a huge inspiration. You are so lucky to have such a wonderful friend like Alex, whom you've known since you guys were very young.

Lisa