My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

OSU 34 ~ Minnesota 21

I think I must be lucky with my OSU seats.
Do you remember last year we were celebrating
my 18th birthday and my seat was in
row 8, seat 9 and my birthday is 8-9-89?
Well this year I went to game 4 today
and my seat was in row 4, seat 4.


Last year I nearly collapsed from all the walking.

So this year my mom pushed me in my wheelchair

to the gate and then we used a bike lock

and locked it to a railing under a stairwell by our seats.

My mom said that never in a

million, billion, trillion years would she ever have predicted

that the two of us would go to a Buckeyes game together.

I like these new seat cushions this year.


OH yea, here comes the band.



The sun is getting a little bright.

Aunt Dianne, This is for you.

We found your brick right here.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

great pictures! Glad you had a fun time at the game - you must be a good luck charm! :)

datri said...

"My mom said that never in a million, billion, trillion years would she ever have predicted that the two of us would go to a Buckeyes game together."

I love that. Because when I think about all the things I worry I won't be able to do with Kayla, I can just remember how wrong your mom was!

Cleo said...

Sarah, I'm happy you had such a great time at the game!!!. =D

Shawndi84 said...

Sarah- LOVE the pictures! Looks like ya'll had a good time! That is awesome that you love to go watch football, my kind of girl!!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Thanks for sharing your game with us!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I just found your blog. I graduated from OSU. My seats were always way up high. You are so close and that is so cool. I wonder if you were on TV?