My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

We Will Never Forget

.
To believe
in the promise of a better tomorrow,
and stand united in our efforts
to give a peaceful nation
to our children...
.
To honor
each other's differences
and cherish the richness of our history,
even as it continues to unfold
from sea to shining sea
.
To love
deeply our friends and family,
day by day,
and never take for granted
the privilege of calling ourselves American.
Matt, Sarah & TJ ~ September 2001

4 comments:

Cleo said...

Great post!!!. Thank you Sarah :))

Sarahlynn said...

Beautiful, beautiful, wonderful. (Words and picture.)

Mama Mason-Mann said...

Thank you for sharing that post. :)

Lisa said...

Awesome!