My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Big Brother's New Apartment

Last year TJ lived in a dorm.
This year he is in an apartment on Lane Ave.

I am so excited. We are almost there.
It is the big white building.

I miss TJ so much when he is gone.

I'm telling him about the clowns scaring me at the Buddy Walk.

Nice bedroom TJ.
Look, he has my picture right next to his computer.

TJ is on the 7th floor. He has a great view up here.

That's a new parking garage being built.

Behind it is the Fisher College of Business.

TJ says most of his classes are in that building.


2 comments:

Cleo said...

I'm happy for TJ!!!, that's a very nice apartment. =D

StephthefutrRxDr said...

Hi Sarah! My little sister Janice has Down Syndrome and she is 23 years old. I think she misses me when I'm gone too because when I see her, she hugs me exactly like you hugged your big brother. :)