My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

A is for Archie, B is for Bear

Back to my Buckeye Birthday Bash



We invited the Dean of the College of Social Work to come to my party.
His name is Bill. He brought me a big present to open.
He said "Be careful" with this one.



It's a picture of me with Archie Griffin.
Whenever I see Archie he always comes over to see me.

Dean Bill also brought me this very cute OSU Bear.

And this sweatshirt. This is my Aunt Mary helping me get into it.

She came all the way from Florida to my party.
How do I look?


3 comments:

Cleo said...

You look beautiful Sarah!!!, I like all the gifts you received. :))

Archie said...

Thanks for visiting Lili's blog! What great presents - how cool that you know Archie Griffin. He's a legend, even to Penn State fans like me!

Tara Marie said...

You look beautiful in that sweatshirt and Happy Birthday!!!!