My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Monday, September 8, 2008

Is Buckeye Man for Real?

My Buckeye Birthday Bash Begins.
Cousin Adam comes all the way from Florida. I am so happy!!!


"Don't look Auntie Bonnie. This guy is pretty scary."


"It's Buckeye Man."


This is TJ's girlfriend, Julie. She goes to the College of Wooster.

She is like a sister to me.

6 comments:

jessica @ raising joey said...

Great pictures! It looks like you had a great time! Happy birthday!

Cleo said...

Your happiness makes me smile. Thank you Sarah :)) :)) :))

Amy said...

I found your blog through Emma Sage's - it's awesome! I love your birthday pictures!

The Bliss Family said...

Hi Sarah! I also found your blog through Emma Sage's. Congrats on your graduation and Happy birthday! My daughter just turned 1 today! She happens to have DS too.

Peggy said...

Sarah - It was so great to meet you and photograph you during your Florida visit!
Happy belated birthday!
Peggy

Lisa said...

Hey Dollface! I love your blog! You have always been special to me, but look at what an inspiration you are to so many people! Way to go! I am so proud of you!
~Lisa