My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

In Search of the Perfect Dress

For the next few days I am going to tell you about my Prom.


If I have to wear a dress to Prom, I want it to be blue.

No, not dark blue.


I said blue. This dress is green.





I like this one. The seamstress said she will make it fit perfect for me.



6 comments:

datri said...

A beautiful dress! Nice choice!

Michelle said...

oh that looks like such a pretty dress - and pretty blue color too. Can't wait to read more posts about your whole prom experience!

Cleo said...

Sarah, I love that one too :~))

Tara Marie said...

What fun Prom dress searching is.....and I can't wait to see the blue one altered to be perfect for you!!!!!

I dream of the day that I get to Prom dress search with Emma Sage!

Cynthia said...

Blue is my favorite, too. What a fun time trying on dresses!

The Bliss Family said...

Oh how fun! I can't wait to read about Prom. I love the dress you chose. You look great in it. I can't wait to Prom Dress search either! I have 17 years to go! Did you see Natasha's birthday pictures? Thanks for singing her the Birthday song.
Lisa