My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

High School Musical

This summer I went to a Fine Arts Camp.
We put on a show and performed a few scenes
from one of my favorite movies,
High School Musical.




Meet my awesome music therapists, Ellen and Bonnie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Sarah!!!

Looks like you had a fabulous time! I bet it was fun! :) :) :)

Love,
Allie

Tammy and Parker said...

Sarah,

We are so thrilled to have found your blog!

It looks like you had a great time!