My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Grandparent's Day

Today is Celebrating Grandparent's Day.

Let me introduce you to them:


Meet Grandpa H. He lives in North Canton, Ohio.


Meet Grandma H. She lives with Grandpa in Canton.

Grandma & Grandpa H. come to see me all the time.

They can drive because it is only one hour away.

Happy Grandparent's Day!!! Love, Sarah








1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Sarah! Congrats on your graduation! You should be very proud of yourself for graduating with merit! Whan an accomplishment. It looks like you lead a very full life! I'm looking forward to reading more about you!