My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Game Time

Hey, aren't we suppose to be facing that direction?

That's better. Now I can see. Can you believe one of our seats this year is in Row 8, Seat 9. I sat in that one for good luck since I was born on 8-9-89


Me and Mom getting ready for birthday cake.

Does anyone remember what was so funny?

For my 18th birthday, I had eight candles plus a dime in the center.

3 comments:

Cleo said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah!!!, wishing you all the best~. It looks like you had a wonderful time =)), great pictures!!!

Mary said...

Wow, those are great seats! We're so jealous. Happy belated birthday!

I'm so glad you found my blog...and happy to hear you like stamping too! We'd love to meet you at the Buddy Walk. It was crazy last year. There were so many people but look for our "For Love of Leah" sign. We're going to set up in the grass to the right of the stadium.

Go Bucks!

Tara Marie said...

Happy Belated Birthday Sarah!!!

I do think those are very lucky seats!!!!

and the dime....my Mother believed that when you found a dime, someone who passed away is letting you know how much they love you and miss you.