My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Food, Friends & Fun

Thanks to my friends and teachers we have
some photos from dinner.

This is my friend Danielle.

We are patiently waiting for dinner to arrive.

We had chicken, mashed potatoes and green beans.

I'm heading for the bathroom. Hmm...

I wonder what I'm going to do with all this skirt?

This is Jenny and Pete.

Alex, are you ready to dance?



5 comments:

Cleo said...

Looks like you were having a wonderful time Sarah :))

The Bliss Family said...

I love checking in everyday to see the next chapter of your wonderful night. Thanks for keeping all of us on our toes, anxiously waiting for your next post. Mmmm dinner looked good and your friends look really nice. I can't wait to see more!

Michelle said...

I am enjoying all of your prom pictures! Thanks for sharing them!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I have been enjoying all of your pictures. You look like you really had a great time. I bet it was tough going to the bathroom with that huge skirt!

Anonymous said...

Sarah and Alex, You are the cutest couple. My little guy is two and I would never have dreamed he would be going to prom one day. Now I am crying happy tears just thinking about the possibility. Thank so much for sharing your life with us. I am going to tell some of my friends about you.