My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Buddy Walk 2008

We have never been able to go to the
Buddy Walk in Cleveland because of date conflicts.
It just so happened that the Central Ohio walk was
this weekend and since we were already in Columbus
for the OSU game yesterday, we decided to go today.

Mom, You didn't tell me there would be clowns.
They better not come over here.
I'm watching them out of the corner of my eye.
Yes, I still hate clowns.

No way, we have to go up there?

We're halfway up. I had to stop to catch my breath.

Oh, nice stadium.
What!! You're kidding. There's no game today?

OK, happy now? I did it and my bones are killing me.

Time to go now. I've been waiting all weekend to see TJ.

7 comments:

Debbie Yost said...

Just found your blog through Gabi's World. Our Buddy Walk is in a couple weeks. Yours looked like a lot of fun.

P.S. I hate clowns, too! They're creepy.

Cleo said...

I'm happy you had a great time there Sarah!!!, sorry about the scary clowns. :))

Lily said...

Just found your blog through Tracey. It's great!

Tracey said...

I can't wait for our Buddy Walk. It is in October. I am going to go with my friend Kim (www.sevnefries@blogspot.com). Guess what? Clowns freak me out too! The prom pics are great!

sheree said...

Sarah- I am so glad you got to go to your first buddy walk. How fun!

We have ours this weekend. We'll be sure to take lots of pictures to share!!

:)

waldenhouse said...

Also not a fan of clowns!

And very cool that you got to attend a Buddy Walk this year.

Lianna said...

Hello from Canada!

I just found your blog through "Ringing the Bell" and I am so happy that you're participating in "31 for 21"!

I am looking forward to reading more of your writings!

Cheers,
Lianna