My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Buckeye Birthday Brunch

Cousin Karen, TJ, Matt, Cousin Adam, Me, and Julie


Oh yea, here come the Cheerleaders


O - H I - O

How did Brutus know we were celebrating my birthday?


Me and Dad chillin' before the big game.







3 comments:

Cleo said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures Sarah!!! :D

RK said...

That looks like a great party/brunch!!

datri said...

Go Buckeyes! Love your blog!