My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Before the Stroke of Midnight

I'm getting pretty tired now.
We are waiting for our carriage to arrive.
Goodnight Alex.
Goodnight Sarah.
I had fun. Me too.
And with a swoosh of the wand,
a little sparkling fairy dust,
and a sweet kiss on the check,
the magical night comes to a close.

9 comments:

Cynthia said...

I've loved watching your story unfold. You looked amazing! It looked so fun! Thanks for sharing this wonderful night!

Cleo said...

Beautiful pictures Sarah!!!.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

You looked like you had a wonderful time! I bet you really were tired after all of that dancing! Thanks for sharing this, Sarah!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I have read a more beautiful story. You two look like you are from a fairy tale. You could be the next Disney movie.

McKenna said...

You look beautiful! How fun! I found your blog through my friend, Bethany. I'm so glad I did...your blog is now my new favorite!!

Pam said...

You look like Cinderella!!! So BEAUTIFUL!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful night!!

rylie's mom said...

I'm so glad you stopped by my blog and left me a comment!

I love your blog and you look beautiful in all the pictures!

Tara Marie said...

Thank you for sharing this fairy tale.....it was wonderful, and I will tell it to my Emma Sage through the years, looking at your pictures and us dreaming of the day that she gets swept off her feet by her Prince and goes to her Senior Prom.

All of our love......to you dear Princess Sarah

Emma Sage and her Momma

lisa said...

you're so pretty :) i love your blog, thanks for sharing :)