My Name is Sarah

MY NAME IS SARAH. I am a quilt designer and the sewcial director of Sarah's Sewcial Lounge. I also have a business called Down Right Charming. I sell my quilts mostly on etsy and I make pillowcases to donate to patients in the hospital in memory of my friend Kristen Kirton. I am a young adult living with Down syndrome. I hope you enjoy reading about my life journey.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Arriving at the Castle

Here we come.
Oh, this is beautiful.Checking in with Mrs. P and Mrs C.
Alex is happy.This is Landerhaven.
Picture Time.
Is it time to eat soon?

4 comments:

Cleo said...

Lovely pictures Sarah!!!. :)

Heather said...

We just love how you are showing us little by little.It makes things exciting!Waiting on some more pictures.We'll be back.

RK said...

I'm just loving following along with the story. And that ballroom looks beautiful! So fancy!

MessickMom said...

Congratulations on your dance, Sarah! You look beautiful! Looking at your pictures ... I could just imagine my little Victoria your age getting to do the same thing!